UNIPLAT has active users from all over the world. To effectively promote your company/institute on UNIPLAT, you need to update your Facilitator account's profile regularly. Please refer to the following for each information on your account:
- Institute's Logo: please upload the official logo of your company/institute
- Official Institute Name: Please write the official name of your company/institute in Roman letters which is also stated on the company registration certificate.
- Pitch Message: please write a message that will catch other users' interest.
- Country: please choose a country where your head-quarter is located, as listed on your corporate website or the company registration certificate.
- Registered Address: please write the address where your head-quarter is located, as listed on your corporate website or the company registration certificate.
- Website: please write your corporate website starting with the 'http://'.
- Official Email (User ID): please write the official email address of your company/institute.
- Foundation: Please choose the year and month when your company/institute was founded.
- President/Head Authority's Name: please write the name of the CEO or highest leader of your company/institute.
- About Us: please write the business core of your company, the history of your institute, or anything else to introduce your company/institute.
- SDGs Activities: please write any kind of work or initiatives related to the SDGs that your company/institute has been doing.
- SDGs Achievement: please write any kind of achievement related to the SDGs that your company/institute has had.
- Field of Interest: please add the SDGs categories that your company/institute has been focused on. You can add up to 10 categories.
- Name: please write the name of the designated contact person for your company/institute.
- Email: please write an email address that is different from your company/institute's official email address.
*Please note that the Official Institute Name, Country, Registered Address, and Official Email (User ID) cannot be changed after. Please send an inquiry through the Contact Us menu if you want to change the above information.