How to check the transaction record on the blockchain from the Pre IP details page.
- Go to My Lab from the Menu on the top right of your screen.
- Select the Pre IP tab, click on the Pre IP content you wish to check.
*Please note that you have to subscribe first to be able to open your Pre IP content.
- Click the Blockchain URL on the top right of the details page. You will be brought to the Etherscan where your Pre IP content is registered. (See the red frame below)
How to check Pre IP content from Etherscan
- Go to UNIP (the blockchain base used for registering Pre IP) by clicking the following URL:
- On the center of the page, select the ”contract” menu.
(See the red frame no.①)
- On the contract information page, click on the ”Token URI” on the menu list number 20.
(See the red frame no.②)
- Insert the token ID number of the Pre IP content you want to visit, then click ”Query”.
- After clicking the ”Query” button, a URL will be shown. Copy and paste the URL onto your browser's search column, then press enter on your keyboard. You will be brought to the Pre IP details page. (See the red frame no.③)