Supporter members can make donations for the content uploaded by researchers.
While we are planning to add more of the donation methods in the near future, currently the donation is only available by sending ETH (one kind of cryptocurrency) through MetaMask.
To donate, please follow the steps below.
- Create a wallet on MetaMask.
Click here to know more about MetaMask: What is MetaMask and how to use it
- Make sure you have ETH deposited in your wallet.
To deposit ETH, please refer to this article: Direct deposit (receive) tokens to your MetaMask wallet
- Click the 'Donation' button on the content page you want to donate.
- Connect your MetaMask by clicking the 'Connect MetaMask' button on the pop-up window.
Enter the amount you wish to donate in ETH, then click the 'Send' button.
- Complete the transaction on MetaMask by pressing the 'Confirm' button.
- After the transaction is completed, close the Metamask extension.
*Please note that researcher/entrepreneur members can choose whether they want to receive donations or not. If the donation button does not appear on the page of content, it means that the relevant researcher/entrepreneur disabled their wallet.
*Sending donations can only be done from PC.
*In the near future, your name will automatically appear on the donator list of the content you have donated.