Supporters can make donations to contents uploaded by researchers/entrepreneurs or facilitators. Currently, the donation is only available by sending ETH (cryptocurrency) via MetaMask. (We are planning to add more donation methods shortly)
To donate, please follow the steps below.
- Create a wallet on MetaMask.
To learn more about MetaMask, please see: What is MetaMask and how to use it
- Make sure you have ETH deposited in your wallet.
To deposit ETH, please see: Direct deposit (receive) tokens to your MetaMask wallet
- Click the 'Donate' button on the content page you would like to donate to.
- Connect your MetaMask by clicking the 'Connect MetaMask' button on the pop-up window.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate in ETH, then click the 'Send' button.
- Complete the transaction on MetaMask by pressing the 'Confirm' button.
- Wait until the transaction is processed, then click ‘Ok’ button to close the pop-up window.
*Please note that researchers/entrepreneurs and facilitators can choose whether they want to receive donations or not. If the donation button does not appear on the page of content, it means that the relevant researcher/entrepreneur or facilitator disabled their wallet.
*Sending donations can only be done from PC.
*In the near future, your name will automatically appear on the donator list of the content you have donated.
*Your registered name will appear on Top Supporters section or Supporters page of each content page you’ve donated to.